2.3
Layout of Store

I tried to get a job at a local Save Mart here in Nevada, and was told they wouldnt hire me because I want Saturday off to Honor the Sabbath, which is the 4th commandment in the 10. I was told it was against Save Marts' policy to hire Christians or Catholics that require a Saturday or Sunday off, because that is Save Marts busiest time.

So I take it, Save Mart and other Corporations are ABOVE THE LAW AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION, Which specificly states that Americans are free from Religious Discrimination. Once again, Money has been placed before the Creator of the Universe. I will never do business with this corrupt business ever again, and would advise people to not shop there.

Several times Ive gotten bad meat, and they price scalp really bad! You have been warned!

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1350233

You are not good enough to work Saturdays, but we are

Why would you want to get a job in the first place at a supermarket that sells bad meat and scalps the customers? Doesn't that have something to do with the 8th commandment? Ah, once again hypocrisy rears its ugly yet predictable head lol.